Tuesday 25 November 2008

Football at da max!

Time to update again! Before scrolling down, here's some discretion for my following post as some of you might yawn off because it's gonna be all about football. Scroll down if you're a football fan (or somehow have some interest in football) or else, you might 'catch no ball' with what I am going to post.


First and foremost, a big big props to Man City for beating Arsenal! w00t (again.. I am so addicted to w00t-ing >.<) And we did not only beat Arsenal, we beat them with the scoreline 3-0! Ya ya, my friend told me that Man City was just lucky, but I think that is more like bullcrap.. LOL.. How can you possibly say it's luck when you won it by 3 goals to nil.. I mean.. LUCK?! If 1-0, then maybe acceptable la, if 2-0 also I can forcefully accept it, but 3-0 is never luck. Especially with Robinho trying to round off da keeper (Djourou cleared off the line), chipping the ball over the keeper to score (video below) and the list goes on.

Music Video Code by FootyFilms.com


Anyway, you might wonder why and when did become a Man City fan? But I can assure you that I did not support them just because they have a billionaire owner or because they are becoming the second Chelsea. Truth is, I've been following them even before Robinho came (meaning before they got themselves a billionaire owner). Alright, to those who knows me well enough, I am a hardcore + loyal Leeds United fan. In fact, my love for them still remains the same. Just that Leeds is not in the Premier League no more and I couldn't watch their games in the TV anymore.

So, I've found another team to follow in the Premier League, which is Man City (mainly because of Elano). That was like years ago since I've been following them (Man City, I mean). That should explain why, when, how did I eventually grow to like City. To make it short, I am a Leeds fan since childhood (and I still am) and I also follow Man City in the Premier League.

Alright, back to my post where Man City beat Arsenal. So, we played one of our very best game in the league this season (bar the one against Portsmouth of course, that was our best so far =P). But undeniably, Arsenal was so low in confidence and morale that day (mainly due to the Gallas thingy). Man City did well to take advantage of it and capitalized it brilliantly. Hopefully, Arsenal's backroom will be restored from disharmony after appointing Fabregas as their new permanent captain. YEAH! Felt happy for Fab. He surely deserves it at Arsenal even though he's only 21 right now.


I may not be an Arsenal fan but I do have some soft spot for Fabregas, for he is one of da best youngster around nowadays. The style of his play and passes are just different class.

Enough about football. Guess what I did today? I went for futsal with my uni mates this afternoon (I know futsal is still, somehow related to football, but who cares =P). Went to uni at 12pm in da noon without bringing anything. Brought my sports attire along with me though. Tells how much I care about attending da class, eh? But I still went la nevertheless...

So, we started our futsal around 4pm and finished at around 6pm. One thing about da futsal game is that, it was actually Martin who asked us to play from what I heard. That was like so.. UNBELIEVABLE?! LOL.. Martin actually initiated us to play futsal.. How rare la.. HAHA! Perhaps, sem 3 is ending soon (1 last week, w00t!) and this may be our last futsal game in our foundation year. Really had a great game today, thanks to my fellow mates! =)

Alright, ending my post here for today and since this post is mainly about football, here's some random funny pic of football (Man Utd). ENJOY!










xD


P/S: I am going to uni tomorrow! w00t! Last Web Page practical.. Gonna check my coursework marks.. =P