Sunday 9 November 2008

"Greatness Achieved"

And if you're wondering the title of my post has anything to do with me, then you're wrong.. =P To kill off your curiosity, the title is actually the name of the episode 9 of Prison Break... I guess most of you watch this series, right? Well, at least most of my friends did, including myself.. And recently, I've revitalized my addiction towards this series. I still remember when I was in secondary school, me and some of my friends were so crazy over Prison Break. But it have stopped airing for a while and finally after few months of waiting, Prison Break is back! And you may have noticed that the series have reached episode 9 of season 4 (-___- you SHOULD have notice that don't you?).. Well, this episode really gave me some kinda mixed-feeling of happy and sad..



Before I go on.. Just a reminder that my following post may contain SPOILER to those who have not watch episode 9 of season 4 yet..












So.. I was so effin' glad that Mahone has finally got his hand on Wyatt.. All of season 4 fans have been waiting for this day to come.. Mahone getting his revenge on Wyatt.. Torturing him to da max! w00t! I know the way Mahone tortured Wyatt was abit cruel but that doesn't sympathize me at all... I'd love to see Wyatt suffer more.. xD.. Alright, so that's the happy part for me in this episode... But then, there comes the sad part... I mean why on earth do they have to kill Bellick off da series.. He was one of the more likeable character in this season.. And the way he sacrificed himself for the team.. Sad la.. Despite me hating him throughout the whole season 1 and 2... Hard to imagine, eh? He was such an ***hole in season 1 and 2.. I bet most of the PB fan hated him for being such a prick in season 1 and 2.. But season 3, I started to feel pity on him.. Season 4, I've grown to like him... Ahh... Why Bellick?! I thought it was a good idea to have Roland killed, but definitely not Bellick... Anyway, episode 9 conclusively was about Mahone getting his revenge on Wyatt and Bellick sacrificed his life for the team.. =|



R.I.P BRAD BELLICK

But of course that won't stop me from chasing the series.. Season 4 turns out to be way way better than Season 2 and 3.. For me, the order goes like this: Season 1 > Season 4 > Season 2 > Season 3.. By the way..

P/S: That's about all for me today... Just reached PJ an hour ago.. Went back to my hometown on Friday.. =P Have to get some rest now...