Wednesday 19 November 2008

Released

Before I start, let's have a big 'w00t!'. Everything's over! Finally, for the first time ever in this sem, I felt so released. The so-called short semester has been keeping me busy since day 1 and it's finally coming to an end soon... Ahh, can't wait for degree!!! The prospect of finally being able to study the subject I like has gave me a lot of determination to strive for this sem.. So, here's basically what has been done for these 2 weeks that I've gone through..
  • Rushing for management assignment
  • Rushing for webpage assignment
  • Management mid-term test
  • Webpage mid-term test
  • Webpage practical assessment
  • English' group discussion
  • Webpage presentation
  • Management presentation
All between these 2 weeks man.. Can you imagine that?! And finally, it's all over man! Just finished my management presentation few hours ago and immediately after that, we went for futsal. After futsal, we went to Taman Paramount to have our dinner. It has been some time since we last gather around at da nite and we even chat until around 9pm++. Had so much fun today but too bad la, we didn't took any photos today. What a shame.. Never mind, there's still chance for us to have such gathering again and rest assured, I will definitely take some photos next time.. =P

Alright, perhaps I should stop living in my cloud nine already (but can't blame la, suddenly felt so released..). BUT then again, come to think of it, now that all the assignments and presentations are done, the FINAL EXAM is coming! DA PHEAR!! Ya la, sorry for mentioning such a mood-killing and sensitive thing.. Forget about it, there's like 3 more weeks to go until the final... Meaning I still have approximately 504 hours or 30240 minutes to go.. Apa nak takut? Still so "LONG" to go... Don't care about it first la.. (self-consoling rocks! xD)

And also, one thing that I should be glad about is that the 'BARRED LIST' has officially been released and I am not in it.. Another w00t for me =D. So, this indirectly means that I can rest once in a while for the rest of the week... Ya, you heard me right, is REST not PONTENG... Or to make it sound nicer, I am gonna rest and self-study at home for the coming days.. Rajin, huh? Biasa la..

Guess, it's about time to have some rest after all the fun I had today.. Oh ya.. And I am not going back Muar this week AGAIN.. Been 3 weeks since I last went back.. Kinda miss my family.. =( But then, I'll be at Muar for my whole study week, which will be coming up the week after next. Can't wait to go back! =) Ok la, enough of my craps for today.. REALLY REALLY wanna have a good rest. Maybe gonna wake up in da morning to watch Germany v England.. GO ENGLAND! =P

Signing off,
Dickson 7

IMPORTANT!

P/S: To my uni frens, please take note that you can still ask me out for futsal or basketball eventhough you won't be seeing much of me for the coming days. But I'll surely be there. So, don't forget me ya..