Friday 21 November 2008

Unexpected, eh?

Unbelievably for me, I went to uni today. It was kinda surprising even to myself. I thought I decided to self-study (ya la.. kononnya) at home but to no avail. It was actually because I stayed at home yesterday for the whole day (yup, i skipped class =x) and it was so damn effin' bored. Sleep, play games, sleep... Nothing else. Can't believe I actually went through a day like that. So, today I woke up at 9.15am, looked at the clock for like 10 seconds and decided to get my face washed. And I told myself that I couldn't spend yet another day filled with such boredom. Changed myself and went to uni.

And guess what? Made my first step into the tutorial class and my classmates were like, "WTH?! IT'S DICKSON! HE COMES FOR CLASS!". I mean, what kinda respond was that? It's not like I always ponteng (self-study), just once in a while ma.. Don't have to be so exaggerated, right? Especially Carlson, you can go audition for Hollywood movies adi la.. Your reaction was really over la... Oh ya, and I didn't see Martin at uni today. No fate la.. You go, I didn't go. I go, you didn't go -__-"

Anyway, after da class, they decided to go 'cheong k' and me for being such a 'yao yi hei' friend followed them la of course =P. Went to The Gardens (Mid Valley) with Carlson's car and it took us forever to find a parking. Luckily, we managed to find one in the end which took us nearly 20 minutes (seriously -_-). Reached RedBox around 1.45pm. And I'll let the pic tell the rest...

JJ staring at the camera =x


Carlson busy sms-ing with his Darling YuYue =P


Shouting our voice out!


Nemo, Chin Wee and Poh Ha posing..


And then, comes Kelvin and Captain Wong


Me, who is so deeply into the song, even the mic shines. Proves just how good of a singer I am (okay, i know it is somehow non-related with the mic shining)


JJ acting emo out of sudden.. What exactly happened? Just tell us la, don't have to be so emo.. =P


Me camwhoring secretly while everyone was busy singing..


w00t!

Reached home around 9pm. AGAIN, I'm gonna moan about how tired I am.. But still, it was fun nevertheless.. And to JJ, who had expected that I'll put his emo pic in my blog, you're so damn right.. No way I'm gonna let you off! =P