Saturday 6 December 2008

Updated at last..

Sorry for the lack of update recently.. So, I came back Muar to enjoy my study week (and yet, I did not even touch my notes since the 1st day of my break.. more like a holiday week, huh) which means that my final exam is reaching soon! Yet to feel the tense, but I guess it will fill me up sooner or later seeing that my final will be arriving in 4 days time.. How fast time has passed this year and I am already at the end of my foundation year.

Anyway, I am finally able to update my blog after idling for the whole week mainly because I don't have an internet connection back here.. Spent about 4 or 5 days of total boredom inside my four-walled room. Everyone's still at PJ and I am alone here at Muar.. And just to let you know how much worse can my study week get..
  • Man City lost their derby match to no one else, but Man Utd.
  • Not only that, out of all the players, Cristiano Ron won the Ballon D'Or.
  • Found that my football boots are spoilt when I was playing football with Chee Shen and a bunch of uncles (not to say uncles la, some of them are still in their 20+).
  • Realized that I forgot to bring my notes back with me (obviously)
  • Checked and found that my desktop is not working anymore =\
But here's a few things that eventually cheered me up in the end...
  • My uncle bought me a pair of basketball shoes
  • My grandad came back (Muar) too (never had much chance to see him, he's always at KL. whenever he's back Muar, I am stuck at PJ and vice versa)
  • Bought Football Manager 2009 (the only thing has been keeping me active throughout my study week)
  • Man City qualified to the knock out round (UEFA CUP la not Champions League.. =.=)
  • This coming Monday will be a holiday!
By the way, we took lots of picture last week (last day of semester 3) and I'll be posting them up on my next update.. That'll be my first thing to do once I am back to PJ. Actually just wanted to update my blog (for being inactive this week), never really intend to crap so much.. Alright, so here's more random funny pic from me before I end da post.. (like I always do)












For funny purpose only, k? =D

P/S: To fellow PB fans, here's something you gotta agree with me. DON SELF = ASSHOLE! <--- highlight this (after watching ep12)

Adios!