Friday 14 November 2008

Rush hour

The deadline for all the assignments are reaching.. In about 9 more hours, we'll have to submit our webpage assignment.. But luckily for me this time, I was able to complete it earlier than I've expected.. w00t! No more last minute rushing work, eh? But then again, if you actually step into my uni, you won't be surprise to see most of the sem 3 students are busying + rushing for their assignment.. You will be able to sense the paranoid.. But that is the interesting part of "uni life" ain't it? Rushing last minute assignment together with all your fellow friends.. It's challenging yet fun sometimes.. No wonder I'm enjoying my uni life so much despite the workload.. =P

Anyway, it's 3 something in the morning and viewing through my MSN contact, I can see most of my friends are still rushing their assignment.. Hope to be able to help them, but couldn't do much in the end.. =\ Hopefully, they'll be able to complete it a.s.a.p. All the best, guys! Especially to my TD3 mates.. Good luck!

TD 3: BEST OF DA BEST!


By the way, anyone watched episode 10 of Prison Break 4 already? **SPOILER** It was more of a tribute episode for Bellick.. And Scofield seems like he's dying soon.. Last season of PB, perhaps? =S.. Anyway, there wasn't much progress to the storyline in this episode but found a catchy phrase yet again from T-Bag... Something like 'Staying in the captivity of negativity'.. Sounds catchy and rhythmic (got such word? lol).. Can't wait for the next episode.. =P

P/S: Should I go back to Muar tomorrow? Still considering.. If everything go as planned (FULLY complete my assignment thingy) and if I am able to assure that no problem will arise halfway.. Perhaps, I'll be going back after all.. But then again, that is IF I am able to reach Subang on time coz I am most probably following Yen Yang's car if I were to go back... Let's hope everything turn out well tomorrow... =) NITEZ!