Tuesday 4 November 2008

Hectic week..

So, it's 3am++ in the morning and I am still awake.. I was actually revising my Management Studies subject for the mid-term test.. But it was so freakin' bored that halfway through Chapter 6, I nearly fell asleep.. Hence, I decided to take a short rest.. And while resting, I thought I'd make use of this precious little time to update my blog... So.. Why not? =P

Well, guess what? My Management mid-term will commence in less than 24 hours... Yup, you heard it right... Management Studies mid-term test is coming right up tomorrow! And unsuprisingly, I have YET AGAIN failed to prevent myself from doing last minute work... Can't really blame me this time though =P.. I have my reasons... (Not excuse, k..)

First and foremost, blame it on the schedule for this week.. I know it still sounds like an excuse in the end.. >.< But imagine this coming to me for this and the coming week..

Management mid-term test on Tuesday followed by web-page mid-term test on the next day... and web-page practical assessment on the exact same day.. That's not all.. I have an assignment reaching its deadline soon, which is next Monday... And there's another assignment to pass up next Friday... Short semester is just as scary as it is made out.. I refuse to believe when they told me short sem will be far more busier than long sem but now, I take back my words... Short sem isn't fun at all.. =(

Guess I have to really learn to make full use of every single second starting from today to prevent last minute work AGAIN of course... HOPEFULLY la... Atleast for this semester >.<.. Only left 3 more weeks to go and my foundation year will officially comes to an end.. w00t!! That's what I've been telling myself.. It's one of da way to maintain my determination... Can't wait to enter my degree next year... =)

Anyway, I have to get back to my revision or else, I might not be able to complete my foundation year smoothly after all... LOL.. Wish me luck then... ;)

Hope that won't happen to me... *fingers-crossed* >.<