Thursday 30 December 2010

2010

So, in just 1 more day and 2010 is officially over!

Question to everyone, how was your 2010? As 2011 draws near, I thought it would be nice to share my stories of 2010. There are ups and downs of course just like everyone else.


Honestly, 2010 has been a really extraordinary year for me. Crazy things happened.. and by crazy, it doesn't neccessarily mean bad things, it can be crazy but good. LOL.

For a start, I've moved from one house to another for like.. 4 times. Meaning I've stayed in 5 different houses in less than 12 months. No kidding and some of my friends are starting to wonder if I'm still living in the stone age because I'm like a freaking nomad.

I've lost a few major things in my life. My laptop which has been around with me for 2 years. But maybe it was a blessing in disguised as I managed to get myself a much better one that allows me to play 'the best football game ever' PES 2010. LOL.

Okay, it doesn't seem to be that much of a loss compared to this... I lost 4 freaking pair of shoes in a night. Can you believe it? People who know me should know I loveeeee shoes. I have some undefined passion for shoes. And guess what? 4 pairs of shoes worth around RM900 just disappeared overnight. Yup, they got stolen by some motherfuckers. A pair of futsal shoes, a pair of basketball shoes and two pairs of casual shoes. Fucking pain you know. =(

Apart from that, I've declined terribly in terms of academic performance. For the first time in my life, I actually failed a semester. Pretty hard to accept but such is life and I hope this first time will also turn out to be my last and final time. No one to blame but myself for being such a lazy ass.

And that's not it, I have been crap at managing my money too. Not that I wasn't crap at it before, but I just basically got even crapper, especially this year. So crap that I've been working part time on most of my weekend and still not able to cover my up financial burden.

I also got mindfucked in one of the most bizarre incidents of my life too. The one where I got cheated by my housemates and all. I remember posting it in my blog before, check out this link (scroll down to no. 5).

The good things of 2010 though, is that I get to witness the best team in the world lifting the biggest prize in football. Spain becoming the champion of World Cup. Will never be able to forget the moment when Iniesta scored the winning goal in the extra time.

World Champion 2010 - SPAIN


I also got myself a BlackBerry Bold 9700. I'm still loving every single second of it. Despite everyone going crazy over the iPhone and whatnot, I've decided to give BB a try and I've never looked back then. I won't say which is the better one but I can only say I have no regrets at all. :D

BB Bold 2


The really good thing of 2010 is that I finally have a baby cousin. A very very cute lil' baby girl.

Lil' Chloe. Cute right? :D


And that reminds me, I'm also hitting 20 in 2010. Yup, I'm 20 years old already and somehow, hitting the big '2' just magically makes me feel like I have some extra responsibility on my shoulder. Nothing that I know of yet, literally. But I can just feel it somehow. Weird.

Before signing off, here's what I really wish to achieve in the coming 2011.

1. Start focusing on my studies and please, stop procrastinating. Work up my CGPA so that my loan will keep on coming, please?

2. Lessen the burden and worries of my family. Reminding myself to go back Muar more often. =)

2. Learn how to manage my money. *IMPORTANT*

3. Get myself a new pair of shoes? Maybe a few more pair, not just one. But that just contradicts with what I've listed in my number 2, no? Isshhh.

4. Less partying. ALSO IMPORTANT. I know you guys will be laughing at this, but I'm gonna control myself, you know? So please remind me constantly if I ever have any thought of partying. =P (i can do it, you know? :D)

That is all! It's been a freaking long time since I've posted anything this long. In fact, this could be my longest post ever! Hope it won't be a long borefest for you guys to read through all this stuff.

And I'm glad I typed all this out, at least as a reminder for myself if I ever lose track of my life. I can click and look back at whatever I've written here. That is the wonder of blogging. Hehe.

Lastly, I guess it's a pretty good end to the year 2010 for all the Malaysian because we've won the AFF Suzuki Cup! Nothing biggie I know.. Just a small competition but a trophy is better than no trophy at all, right? XD

CONGRATULATION TO MALAYSIA!

But that's not the best part. Our PM just announced it's gonna be a public holiday this Friday courtesy of our big victory! LOL. Happy happy Malaysian =)

And hereby, I propose to have a 1 month holiday if we ever qualify for the World Cup. Let's hope this will happen in my lifetime *fingers cross*

kthxbai~