Monday 13 December 2010

TREMBLAY!

One last subject to go before my sem break officially begins! Not that I'm excited or anything, because frankly speaking... it hasn't really been a busy semester, apart from one really tough assignment.

FYI, I'm in a short semester now with only 2 subjects. I think I've said that before in one of my previous updates but I doubt anyone would remember.

So, I've finished my first paper, Bioprocess Engineering. Considering the effort and time I've put in, I would say I'm actually very very satisfied with how it turns out. No kidding, I spent a grand total of 5 hours on this subject, nothing more than that.

The only reason why is because of chan Fei's birthday. Because of him, I sacrificed my studying time. Just imagine how good of a friend I am. :D

Birthday boy.

I know this sounds crazy and people will probably have various thoughts about me when I say this, but I went partying just 2 days before my final exam. And prior to that, I haven't started studying at all. Honestly speaking, I'm feeling so so guilty just by saying this... but you guys probably won't believe it. =P

I guess it's all worth it at the end of the day because I think I actually managed to finish my first paper and not having any worries of failing it at all. At the same time, it's fucking worth it because I get to see how 'chan' he is.

I can confirm you are more 'chan' than me that time. But again, you sure wouldn't believe me. Here's the evidence.

In the process of becoming wasted.


More chan than Ah Jiao. XD


Mission accomplished! :D

Now, the half of the post consists of your wasted pics I think you can do nothing but admit it. There's more actually. =P

Oh yeah, to those who haven't watch Due Date.. PLEASE DO SO! NOW!

God, it's so freaking hilarious I wouldn't mind watching it over and over again. First of all, Robert Downey, Jr. acting in a comedy. Okay, fair enough he's always the cool looking Ironman, Sherlock Holmes or whatnot, but trust me.. he's equally awesome in this movie too.

Not to forget, Zach Galifianakis! Alright, I admit I googled his name because who the hell can spell Galifianakis right. Enough bout the name. BTW, he is the hilarious guy from The Hangover. I knew I'm definitely watching this movie when I saw him in the trailer. How can you not?!

Basically, it's about Robert Downey trying to get back to his wife who's giving birth to a baby girl on the other side of the state. Then, he met Zach and lots of things happened in between the journey. Alright, I'm not gonna spoil it for those who haven't watched it. Go watch it yourself. It's funny as hell. ETHAN TREMBLAY! :D

kthxbai~