Friday 12 November 2010

Munnehhh

I need money. Lots of money.

Seriously, I'm so so poor this month. Getting caught up in everything related to money recently. =/

It's really frustrating because I can do nothing about it. I've been working part time but that is like 1 month to go before I receive my pay.

How I wish everything would be solved the minute I woke up from my sleep. Like all the money suddenly come calling and I won't even have to worry or even have the slightest thought about how I'm gonna go through da rest of the weeks.

But such is life, yeah. I know things don't come to you just like. There's this saying, "We will receive not what we idly wish for but what we justly earn". Basically says you have to work your effort to earn it.

There is just so much desires we have in life that even we ourselves lost track of it at times. It is never fulfillable though. The problem is when you've finally achieved something you wanted, there will be yet another desire coming up in the list.

The worst is when it has acculumated to an extent where you feel it's no longer achievable because there is just so much, you'd rather give up. Guess that's what happening to me right now. I'm not just talking about money, I'm talking about literally everything surrounding my life. Though, I have to admit money is a really big part of it.

Now, I don't even know what da hell I've just written. Heck, I've never written things this emo. Or what da hell, I've never been emo, ever. At least, that's what I thought all these while. I still stand by that because I don't think this is an emo post anyway.

Though, I'm can sense myself as a potential emo freak soon if I keep on writing.

Gotta stop here before I really turn mental.

kthxbai~