Monday 1 February 2010

Tik Tok

Wake up in the morning feelin' like.. I'm so not myself. XD

Plainly because I rarely wake up in the morning. When I mean morning, I mean not later than 12pm.

My classes mostly fall on afternoon though, fortunately. So, I'm having the privilege of being able to wake up later than most people.

But then, it actually feels nice to get up early once in awhile. It feels like I'm so so normal. Living a normal life, just like everyone else. :D

I miss having McDonald's breakfast set.

Gahh. Whatever.

I realize it has been a long time since I posted some pics here. Alrighty, so here's something we took during Martin's birthday celebration.


Look at Captain Wong. XD


Martin + Metroview Block A-16-7 (I'm one of them. Tee hee.)


Lastly.. Everyone.


And yay for me, I'm going to Uncle Seng to have my breakfast. I miss Uncle Seng. lalala~

kthxbai~