Friday 26 February 2010

Blah blah blah~

Why am I so effin' bored? It's holiday and goddamnit, I'm actually spending it by sitting in front of my laptop for da whole day.

Guess, it's gonna be yet another unproductive day for me. =/

Well, at least it's raining today!

The weather for the past few days was seriously way way beyond hot. It's like living in sauna. And mind you, I'm living on the 16th floor of a condo and yet I can promise you the hotness I've experienced is equally as much as everyone else on da ground.

...

Anyway, I'm not going back to Muar this week. So, Muarians don't miss me too much. XD

There are plenty of assignments and tests next month, so I'm pretty sure it's gonna be a long tough March coming.

Going into week 8 now.

I need motivation. Someone please motivate me to start picking up the books again. I will be really grateful if you could come up to me on my MSN, Facebook or Twitter and say, 'oi, time to study d la!'.

Well actually, no. I'd be annoyed if everyone comes up to me and hit me with that line. LOL.

Whatever.

Someone please, please, please organize a futsal session.

Gahhh. Boring giler.

Everyone please listen to Justin Bieber - Baby. And Kesha - Blah blah blah (must relate something to the title right. tee hee.)

kthxbai~