Thursday 28 January 2010

Tee hee

I am so so bored I decided to post something. =P

But I'm actually watching Man Utd v Man City right now, Carling Cup Semi-final. Tee hee.

Making good use of these few minutes of half-time interval to write something here.

And here's a movie I would strongly recommend you guys to watch. No, I'm not talking about Avatar. There is so much talk about Avatar already, need I say more?

This.. is what I'm talking about.


Sherlock Holmes, ladies and gentlemen. Brilliant movie. Definitely a must-watch. Don't you just love Robert Downey, Jr.? Well, I don't wanna sound bent or anything but he is just so so cool in his own way. Be it Ironman or Sherlock Holmes, he just rocks.

Enough bumming of Robert Downey, Jr. I'm off to catch the second half now.

And before I go..

Happy 20th Birthday to Martin! All da best to whatever you're doing bro! :D

kthxbai~