Thursday 4 February 2010

Satisfaction

Guess what, guys?

I finally bought the wallet that I've long wanted.

A cute Braun Buffel blackie. :D

It's not cheap but it's well worth it. And honestly, I've been looking out for this for quite some time already. Glad, I'm finally able to own one.

I've been on a shopping spree lately and the aftermath, a fuckin' big hole in my pocket. =/

And one thing I really hate about shopping is when we start to count the quantity of things we've bought and eventually realize the amount of money spent.

But I've come to realize that as long as what I bought brings me the satisfaction, it should be considered worthy. Or at least, it is a thought that somehow delusionally makes me feel better.

How I wish I'm a super rich guy. Coz' then, I will not have to worry about the money I've spent and there'd be no more financial issue in my life. It's great, ain't it? But on the other side, I'll never actually understand or learn the value and the importance of money anymore. =/

The best way is to be right in the middle. Tee hee.

...

By the way, I've cut my hair few days ago. And I dyed it too. LOL.

I wasn't sure if I wanted to dye it coz' everytime I dyed my hair, it always ended up badly. And I'm afraid the same thing would happen again.

Nevertheless, I've lost to my indecisiveness. Is there such a word? Whatever. I am just so vulnerable to 'psycho'. I'm easily influenced by people, specifically CBM.

In the end, after Tan Fei 'psycho-ed' me, my hair ended up brown.

And da-rang!

Short + brown coloured hair. XD

Boring day. I'm off to MidValley now.

kthxbai~