Sunday 1 February 2009

Back =(

Arghhhh!

I'm officially back to PJ. again. =(

Yup, I'm still in PJ, not Setapak. Couldn't find no one to help me shift my things yet. How sad.. =\

Nevertheless, I'm back from my hometown. 1 week of holi is coming to an end in just a blink of an eye. Haven't fully enjoyed my holi and I have to switch back to studying mood adi. WTF! How am I gonna switch back so fast. CNY mood is still boiling inside me. Haiz..

But.. this year's CNY is the most tiring + enjoying one I've ever had. Visiting so many houses in 6 days time. Gambling until 8am in the morning. Gathering with hometown friends. And so, so, so many memorable things. Lazy to list them all out. In short, it's a great CNY for me =)

And guess what?!

I thought my class starts on Monday. So, I bought myself a ticket, Sunday 10.30am. Forced myself to wake up at 9 freaking AM. Packed my things. And when I reached PJ, immediately I threw myself onto my bed and snooze off until 6pm. The minute I got to my laptop and scrolling through my MSN, I suspected something is not right.

And...

After chatting with Yeong Bin, I realized that my class actually starts on Tuesday. TUESDAY. WTF! I just wasted all my effort of waking up early and rushing myself back to KL just to find out that my class actually starts 2 days later. How stupid can I be.. =(

Guess I'll just pretend that I come back here earlier because I wanted to self-study (which means I am hardworking). w00t :D


Lastly...

A random pic with Chei Wan + Fei.

:D