Friday 6 February 2009

Replacement. AGAIN.

I am so not going back to Muar this + maybe next week.

Replacement classes every now and then to prevent me from going back to my hometown. Why do we have to even attend classes on Saturday. It's just so not right. Saturday is supposed to be a relaxing and enjoyable day. Freakin' UTAR is driving me crazy =(

Guess what happened to me this morning. I had a super agonizingly painful stomache EVER. The most painful stomache I had ever experienced. I don't remember me consuming any not-so-clean food unless McDonald tells me otherwise.

Anyway, here's something I'd like to share.

Ladies and gentlemen..

A 6 year old football prodigy




This kid is seriously a genius. At only 6 years of age, his feet and intelligence are totally at a different level. Technically talented as well. Props to da kid!

...
...

AND A BIG BIG NEWS TO THE FOOTIE WORLD!

Nope.. Not Arshavin to Arsenal. The more obvious one of course. The laughing stock of the week.



ROBBIE KEANE IS BACK TO SPURS!

Wonder what the Liverpool fans have to say about this transfer. Bought him for £20 million just to realize that he's nowhere better than their benched striker, N'Gog and then selling him off for £15 million back to his former club after 6 months. Joke of da year, perhaps? LOL. No offence but this is seriously amusing and Spurs will no doubt be laughing their asses off for earning £5 million out of nothing. But to be fair though, Harry Redknapp aren't exactly clever by reinstating Keane immediately back to the captain position after the whole incident.

And here's something I bumped into awhile ago. Check this out.. A British train company, virgintrains making good use of da Keane's saga to advertise their tickets. HILARIOUS SHIT. xD

LOL.

AND..

About Arshavin, there's something that made me chuckle in his very first interview after signing for Arsenal.

"Andrei, what does it mean to finally be an Arsenal player?"

*Few seconds of silence*

"I don't know."

"Why did you choose Arsenal?"

"I like Arsenal's style. I like the way they play, and I like Arsene Wenger, the coach. But and I like some of the players in this team."

LOL. He like "some" of the players in the team. Wonder who are the rest that he doesn't like? xD

And here's the best part...






"Have you spoken to Roman Pavlyuchenko?"

"No, he's not my friend."

Legend.