Tuesday 20 January 2009

Rant

Just got home from uni. Extremely tired as usual.

It's only the 2nd week of my degree and I've almost run out of gas. Mentally and physically exhausted having to wake up 2 hours earlier everyday and go all the way from PJ to Setapak (I know I've mentioned it before in my previous post, but it's really killing me..). Luckily, this is all coming to an end soon. And by coming to an end, I don't mean I'm gonna stop studying. LOL. I'm shifting to Setapak. Might be as soon as tomorrow. Sudden decision, eh? Can't be helped though due to certain unexpected circumstances that occured these few weeks which really prompted me to shift there and of course, travel-phobia (such phobia ever existed, no?) might be one of the reasons too. =\

AND AND..

The whole Kaka to Man City saga has finally come to an expected outcome. Despite all the news flying around the world recently, I never truly believed the deal will have any favourable outcome though in the first place. Just look at the Ronaldinho to Man City thingy last year, it was never gonna work that way. True, we have all the money to spend but we need to atleast gain a reasonable reputation in European competition before we start doing things naively. And for Kaka, I really do think he was somehow tempted by the money himself, hence the amount of time he took to actually come out with a decision. Can't blame Milan for accepting the offer anyway, £100 million was too good to turn down.


But everyone is saying how loyal he is. I'm not saying he's a greedy bastard or anything, heck I even considered him as one of the players I truly admire, but I just think he was tempted somehow. I bet if it was £100 million from Barcelona, Real Madrid or any big club like Man Utd or Chelsea, then it might have been a different story.

Alright, so no more Kaka. And look who we got in the end, Craig f'n Bellamy!? Okay, I honestly would like to rant about Man City for once.

RANT STARTS

One can only wonder what is exactly running inside Mark Hughes' mind. I mean fair enough if you don't get Kaka, but Bellamy instead? Hell, he offer nothing more than Darius Vassell does. I mean we're supposed to be a club in development to break into the so called 'top 4' of English football and yet, Hughes surprises everyone with his "intelligent" signing.

With the nearly unlimited fund we have, surely we'd be able to get someone better, atleast? Immediately, players like Adriano and Podolski spring into my mind. I bet they'd come for a reasonable price considering they are far from happy at their current club. We already have a bunch of average forwards in Vassell, Benjani and Caicedo (Evans and Sturridge aren't immediate solution though, it's not fair to name them since they're still developing), hence why bother adding another one to the list with Bellamy.

FROM THIS


TO THIS

=(

I really hope Hughes will start pulling his head outta his ass and get someone who can actually improve the team. Bridge and de Jong seems like good business though despite being a bit overpriced, but of course that's like a peanut to Sheikh Mansour. xD

END OF RANT

Okie.. so I'm done with my rants. Feel a lot better now. LOL. Sorry for those who's not that much into football but it has to be done, else I'll be finding a hard time getting myself to sleep tonight. Joke la of course not. HAHA. Seriously though, it might seems like I'm a bit over with my ranting about City and all if you're not a footie fan, but trust me, I'm already considered one of the not-so-emotional footie fan. So, you can really imagine it yourself about those who can seriously be very emotional into football thingy. Hehe.

Gonna get some rest now. Oh yeah, I'm so into Taylor Swift's song recently. Here's something I recommend. Not the obvious one of course (Fearless and Love Story), everyone should've know about that. I'm totally addicted to You Belong With Me and White Horse. Highly recommended. =)

Lastly, Chinese New Year is COMING! w00t! (just noticed the lack of wootage in my post recently. LOL)

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!