Thursday 1 January 2009

Welcome to 2009!

First of all...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Big w00t for the first post of 2009! So, how long has it been since my last update.. Something like... 2 weeks?! That's exactly the time I've gone through since my break..

To sum up the 2 weeks I've gone through..

First week of my break:
  • Went back to my lovely (yup, lovely indeed =P) hometown and yet again, doing absolutely nothing back there..
  • Had a small gathering with secondary school friends at SANGA on Xmas Eve. We were there from 9pm until nearly 1am. Amazing ain't it? Each of us ate around 6 to 9 ice creams. We ate so damn lot that the boss there kept staring at us with a worry-face on him for da whole night.
  • Had a 3 days 2 nights trip at Pulau Pangkor and Penang.. One of da best 3 days I've really enjoyed during my sem break so far.. Did damn lot of things during da trip.. It was fun and enjoyable no doubt being able to gather with lots of my ex-HSM mates. Still, have to thank Yen Yang for organizing a trip. It was a memorable trip for everyone of us. =)
Second week of my break:
  • Pretty much stayed in my little room (Muar) again for a few days and did nothing useful as usual =\
  • Played futsal with ONS. Really sorry to Zi Khai for giving him such an unexpected gift for the opening of 2009. =(
  • Went to KL, Bukit Bintang there for countdown party (which obviously just happened yesterday if you did not realize -__-). Madness is the only word for me to describe. Everyone there went insane but it was fun though. Despite being forced to squeeze here and there due to the amount of people there, it was a great night for me though. I thought it was nice to see everyone not knowing each other and yet, able to spray and play around together like we've known each other for a long time.
And that's more or less how I've spent my 2 weeks of holiday. Ain't much, eh? I'm contented though. Not much pics this time I'm afraid.

Anyway, talking about how I spent my holi, I've come to realize that my result is coming out soon. Hope I can score well this time so that my CGPA will look nicer a bit =P. Good luck to all my friends too. Gonna meet you all soon at Setapak in a few more weeks. A nice and new beginning for me in degree hopefully =)