Wednesday 14 January 2009

New campus, Setapak

NO! I'm not abandoning my blog yet. No worries. But I do realize the slow update of this blog recently. I wouldn't deny though.. I just couldn't find the urge and drive to write anything recently

Time flies. so. very. fast.

In fact, it has been nearly 2 weeks since I've last touched this little blog of mine. Laziness played some part in me I admit. =\

So, I've officially entered the first year of my degree! Though, I'm no longer studying at the PJ Campus of UTAR. A bit sad to leave the place behind after spending one memorable year there. Life goes on I guess, I'll have to wave goodbye to the completed past and head towards a further target. A more challenging and difficult one I may add; completing my degree. Anyway, I'm not particularly pleased with my foundation's result, but nothing can be changed then and I'll have to convince myself to be contented with it since there's no point moaning over something that has already happened. One thing for sure is that, we might not be able to change the history, but we're definitely capable of changing the future. Like the ever-so-famous quote, 'The future is in your own hand' (Pandainya, suddenly come up with such a meaningful quote =P).

Just being able to study my desired course gives me the impetus to really work hard and strive for it. To those of you who know me well, you might have known about my passion towards chemisry. Yup, I'm doing Chemical Engineering and from what I've been told since I've entered uni, the course mainly focuses on Physics instead of Chemistry, which at first I was surprisingly saddened by it as my main affection is towards Chemistry, not Physics. I was cheated by the term 'chemical'. LOL. In the end though I managed to grow into Physics during my foundation year. And now, I've no regret taking it as my major.

Alright, about my new campus life... So far so good? Perhaps not for me. I'm still living in PJ and I have to wake up 2 hours earlier every f'n day just to reach Setapak by time. Displacing my sleeping time with the amount of time I'm travelling each day. I have to wake up at 6am in the morning if I were to attend 8am class. This is incredibly insane for me. Never did I have to wake up so early even in my secondary school. I normally wake up around 7am when I was in high school. Now, imagine this...

I have to wake up at 6 freakin' am in the morning. Bath and etc as usual. Walk to the bus stand outside my taman. Wait for the stupid bus and to make it worse, sometime I have to wait more than 30 mins for the bus which supposingly should be arriving every 15 mins or so. Then, I'll take that slowpoke bus and go to Taman Bahagia LRT. Take the LRT from Taman Bahagia to Wangsa Maju (19 STATIONS! total madness + insane). Guess how long it takes? Approximately 40 to 45 mins sitting (or mostly standing -.-) in the LRT. Reach Wangsa Maju LRT, and again I'll have to wait for another bus which can bring me to my uni. How I wish I have a transport of my own =(

Setapak campus wasn't as bad as I expected. At the very least, it is 100x better than PJ campus. More students here compared to the PJ UTAR. Nothing to complain about, eh. I'm honestly still very unfamiliar with the environment and the structure of Setapak campus, so I couldn't really comment much.

Oh yeah, by the way I just had my hair cut last Friday. Permed the upper part of my hair due to my constant annoyance towards my smooth + silky + girly hair. It was impossible to style it then. So, I thought I should do something about it (+ CNY is coming too.. so, why not?) and.. TADAA! That's me started camwhoring with my new hair =\





Ignore my innocent-looking face as always =P. Oh ya, I've dyed it dark brown too. CNY, I'm coming! :D