Tuesday 2 November 2010

New layout

Now, this is totally random. I don't know what happened to me lately but it just felt like I have so much spare time and I don't even know what to do with it. So bored I could literally sleep whole day and then wake up, and sleep again. The cycle goes on and on until I'm extremely hungry and decided to eat something.

Or sometimes, I just rewatch all the classic episodes of HIMYM and BBT. That's how bored I am. I could've sworn I watched 'The Playbook", "The Naked Man" and a few other episodes for more than 15 times and guess what? I'm still not sick of it, yet. True story ;)

All this boredom are probably because I only took two subjects this semester. One of them, which I've totally gave up on the lecturer and decided not to attend anymore. So, that leaves me with only one subject.

Anyway.. notice any changes to my blog? =P

I realized I've never changed my layout, ever. I think I'm just lazy (not surprising, eh?). But now, I have so much time to kill and out of nowhere, I just thought maybe I should make a little tweak coz it's getting really boring (not again!).

I don't know but I'm always a fan of simple layout. So, this one does look pretty simple and straightforward, and safe to say I'm pretty satisfied with it.

If you actually observe carefully, I took off the header. The pic where I was posing in front of a beach. LOL. In fact, you don't even have to observe at all, it's freaking blatant ffs!

In case, if you still don't know which header I was talking about, here it is!

Titanic-like-pose, but only myself. :D


That's all. Freakin' random post but whatever.

kthxbai~