Monday 25 October 2010

Women are thinkers

So true! Yeah, women are real thinkers. I didn't realize it until I came across this Rusell Peters' video few days ago.

Didn't know about this scene. I mean, I have all the Rusell Peters' show and all that but this is new to me. Never seen this before until recently when everyone started sharing it in Facebook.

You may have watched it before but what da hell.. I've watched this over and over again and I'm not tired of it. It's so funny because it's true. You know it, I know it.

Here ya go!



And about da guys part where we can sit there, staring into space and thinking about literally nothing, it's true. Very very true because it happens to me everytime, and I'm pretty sure all the guys out there as well. I didn't really realize this until I've seen this video. Really cracked me up. :D