Wednesday 20 January 2010

Rotten luck

What on earth is happening? Why do I feel like so many things are all barging towards me out of sudden?

Damn it. I thought a brand new year is supposed to mark a new and good beginning for me, but I guess I'm wrong and this is not the first time.

What should I say? This is definitely not what I've expected to begin my new year with.

Though, I have to admit the first few days of the month were awesome. Hanging out with my fellow CBM kakis. But the good times always end swiftly.

Just when I thought I am already having a really hard time coping with my financial difficulties (or simply, I'm so fucking poor =/), some guy in the futsal court decided to think otherwise. My phone was stolen and I've only been using the phone for no longer than 3 months.

And you thought that is bad enough? Hell no. Lady luck somehow hates to see me go a few week without any trouble and decided to screw me again this morning. I accidentally bumped onto a bus from the back. It's my car I'm talking about. Poor little red. =(

Now what? I have to come up with another RM200-300 to fix it. How the hell am I suppose to find the money now that I'm already a broke dude?

FM fuckin' L.

=/