Saturday 23 February 2008

Revival!

Yup, yup... I am back again... After a few months, the blog is finally back up and active again.. Yeah! LOL.. It has been awhile... I've totally lost all my inspiration to write new things each week.. But since I've already started studying... I've decided to blog once again as I am truly bored everyday after class sitting inside my room for the whole day... And what more.. I have so many things coming to me these few weeks... Physics, Chemistry, Maths and Economics tests followed by 3 assignments for English and Computer Studies.. What the hell?! It's even busier than my secondary life.. And all of those really brought up a lot of stress on me... That is why I am releasing some of my tension here... Yup, through blogging once again.. =D

Okay.. No more wondering... I have indeed started studying... officially.. At UTAR... Universiti Tunku Abdul Rahman, in case you don't know where the hell is UTAR.. Haha.. A bit too sudden eh? I was still working 1 month ago.. But due to some reason (can't be told, sorry xD), I enrolled myself into the university... Don't ask why.. Haha.. Meaning I've already started my university life 1 months ago and guess what? It wasn't how I expected.. University life isn't as fun as it seems... It's packed with homework, assignments, tests and so on... Have to get used to it then..

Enough about studies... Here's something nice...


I am going for Jay Chou's World Tour 2008 Concert tomorrow! YEAHH!! Honestly, I am very excited about it and hoping for tomorrow to come as fast as possible.. I can finally see Jay Chou in person! But I only have the RM198 ticket... which means i will be sitting quite far away from the stage but still.. it's Jay Chou no matter how far or how close it is.. So, who cares! LOL.. For those who are also going for the concert tomorrow, let's hope it will be a great great night.. For further information, the concert will be held at Stadium Merdeka, Kuala Lumpur.. 8pm.. And here's the seating plan...



Worry not, I will try to capture some photos of the concert if possible (the guards won't allow us to bring camera in but maybe I can try capturing it with my handphone =P)

Okay.. Nothing more for the revival post.. LOL.. I'll try to update each week.. xD