Friday 29 February 2008

Jay Chou World Tour Concert 2008

Alright, as I promised... Here's some photos I took during the concert... The quality aren't very good but at least, you can feel the atmosphere by looking at the pics right? xD

Here's the stage of the concert...

Fei and Wee Yu before the concert..


Yeah! Its ME... xD


Chuan Jun smiling to the camera.. weirdly.. @.@


Around 7pm..


Stadium starts getting packed...


Totally blur.. But you can feel it right.. The high-ness..


Before Jay appears..


CONCERT STARTS! =D

Well, so sorry to say that.. It's the best I could do.. Haha... But I did record some of the songs.. Though, they're all quite blur (I mean the sound) and worst of all, I don't know how to upload it into my blog... Aikz.. I recorded some video too but I guess its quite troublesome to upload it here too... Haha..

Honestly, it was one hell of a night for me and I am sure its the same for those whoever went to the concert too not to mention Jay Chou himself.. Fantastic indeed.. The atmosphere was truly awesome and we went really extreme that day... Yang Guang Zhai Nan, Shuang Jie Gun, Huo Yuan Jia and Zhou Da Xia really made us went high.. Extremely high.. Shuang Jie Gun slow version was nice too... I know its truly difficult for me to describe everything there... But one word.. AWESOME!

Hopefully, he'll come again in the next few years.. If he is still famous during that time, that is.. Haha... Oh yeah, after the concert we went to KTV and spent our whole night there until 5am in the morning... Lost all our sounds and voices that day.. And guess what? The next day we went 1 Utama to watch Kungfu Dunk... Yup, another Jay Chou movie... Our whole trip for Saturday and Sunday can honestly be said as a 'Jay Chou trip'... But its fun nevertheless...


Enough of Jay Chou's craze.. I'll stop my post here then... Enjoy! =D