Sunday 16 December 2007

I'm back!

Yo, I am finally back from the trip! Well, it was a memorable trip for me... Though, the first few days were a bit bored.. We didn't get to play the outdoor games at Genting due to the rain... Its a shame though.. We did went to Van Hellsing, Ripley's Believe It Or Not and Snow World.. Then, the 2nd day was at KL.. We spent 5 hours at Berjaya Times Square.. But we did sneak out to Petaling Street during the 5 hours... =P We then went to the 'Eye On Malaysia' at Titiwangsa at night... It was my first time going there.. Not much to comment about.. =|

Our Rompin's trip were cancelled due to the flood.. But luckily, we had a last minute plan and decided to go to Port Dickson (my port, yeah... xD) instead of the Rompin Beach... The 2 days at Port Dickson were the best part of the trip for us... For the last day, we went to A'Famosa.. And we actually choose to visit the zoo instead of the water world.. We probably got tired of water (we've been playing water at my port for 2 days).. Well, less talk.. more pictures.. As I've promised, here's the pic for the trip... (we didn't take much pic at KL though..)


At Genting Highlands.. We're all freezing... (Look at Chia Sern xD) And yes, you're not wrong.. The three of us up there were trying to kiss Tan Fei.. ^^


Choon Yang, Ah Fei and Ah Jiao


Chuan Jun, Ah Jiao and Kok Meng


Chuan Jun, Kok Meng and me behind the big Xmas Tree.. =)


Standing beside the World's Tallest Man! xD


Way to get babies.. Just touch the statue behind.. =D


Its me with Dr. Mahathir..


No idea what was the building already.. Someone help me to recall it? (tell me on the chatterbox, lol)


Again, I have forgotten what was it.. But I guess it was some kinda Chinese building..


Jail..


These men behind just couldn't die no matter what.. Amazing huh..


Alright, don't ask me what was the thing behind cause I don't really know.. Just simply took pic with it.. xD


Big Chair.. No comment..


The Luckiest Chair.. But I am not even lucky eventhough I did sat on it.. =S


Robotic man...


Some kinda car.. No idea... Aikz..


Shark's mouth.. (Yup, I've finally know something..)


Went out for a walk during midnight at Genting.. Taken while we're resting.. Hehe..


Inside the cable car... Nice scenery..


Nothing much.. Just simply took a pic while sitting inside the cable car.. (it was bored sitting inside... =|)


D7.. Random pic.. Spotted it on our way to shopping.. (Dickson 7)


Berjaya Times Square..


Eye On Malaysia..


At Port Dickson's beach.. Vo San getting buried alive.. Muahahaha...


Walking around Port Dickson with no real motive during 2am... We actually met a lot of weird things.. Haha.. Ask me if you're curious.. =P


Outside our apartment at PD.. Posing for some idol drama cover... (yeah... we're not F4, we're not Fahrenheit, we're not Lollipop.. we're CBM! xD)


Eliza and Angie with the CBM! ^^


At A'Famosa Zoo.. Behind the wishing well..

And here's some pics of the animals I took.. May be kinda boring to some of you.. But still, I'll post it.. Click the 'x' if you don't wanna see then...

Cute rabbit couple..


A bunch of rabbits.. Look at the rabbit on the left (the one standing).. Cute ain't it.. ^^


Brown rabbit..


Hmm...?!


Tapir


Peacock


Raccoon


And here's a bunch monkeys.. The monkey in the last pic has a really really long tail and it didn't really look like a monkey to me.. =.="





No no, this isn't a monkey.. Don't ask me what is it.. (again.. I don't know.. =|)



Alright, so the day before the trip was Tan Fei's birthday (9th December).. And we've planned to play a birthday prank on him.. We were gathering our IC to be photostated.. So, each and everyone of us took out our IC and gave it to Chuan Jun.. During that time, we hid his (Tan Fei) IC somewhere else.. Chuan Jun then pretend to go out and photostat all the IC.. But when he came back, everyone's IC were there except Tan Fei's.. Then, everything was in a mess and all of us started finding the IC for Fei (pretending to find it of course.. we're all oscar winner.. haha).. So, in the end.. we decided to take Fei out to check if Chuan Jun accidentally lost it on the way to the photostat shop.. Still, we couldn't find it.. Our baby Fei was totally lost, poor him.. (lol..) So, we went back to Chuan Jun house.. When he (Tan Fei) opened the door, only to see a cake (with his IC on it) right in front of him.. His relief-look was super duper cute, xD! No kidding.. So, here's some pics of it..

Cutie Fei.. xD (relief + smile)


At Chuan Jun's house..


Trying to kiss our baby Fei.. (lol, look at him trying to cover his face.. ^^)


No comment.. =)


Cutie Fei posing..


Cutting his birthday cake.. Hehe..

THE.END.