Wednesday 29 October 2008

2nd Revival! >.<

Yup.. For the 2nd time.. My blog has officially been revived! (yet again.. -.-) Nearly 9 or 10 months since I've last updated... LoL.. Same old + lame excuses as usual.. Couldn't find the time and mood to update or write anything.. But then... Hopefully this time I'll be able to keep updating... And also.. HOPEFULLY there won't a 3rd revival... (Yeah! HOPEFULLY.. >.<)

Anyway.. Just came back from uni.. Damn tired... Gonna get some rest.. Nothing much in this post.. Just wanted to revived it.. That's why I simply came up with this post just so I can atleast post some crap as a mark of my 2nd revival.. w00t! Will be updating soon... But for the time being, I'll get myself a good rest first... xD

Jya!

Some random pic of KL scenery.. (Nothing to do with this post.. =P)