Sunday 9 December 2007

HOLIDAYS!

So.. I am finally going somewhere else to enjoy my holiday.. It has been 2 weeks since the end of the SPM.. And I am so proud (am I? =|) to say that I've done absolutely nothing since that day.. Despite being already on holiday right now, I don't really have the holiday kinda feeling.. Its just so so boring during the holidays..

Well luckily, this morning.. I've actually done something to kill my time at the very least... For the first time since the end of SPM, we finally get to play football, on the field.. Don't be surprise though... We normally just play futsal nowadays instead of the real football.. To be honest, we've not played over 10 times of football this year.. And it is not because we have lost our interest in the game.. Bottom line is we just couldn't find the adequate amount of players to play a real football game.. Futsal is different though as we don't really need 22 players to play.. (exclude substitution of course..) Just 12 or even 10 players would be enough... (5v5 or 6v6)

I really missed those days when we get to play football at the stadium with our senior (the ex-Form 5 team) every Friday.. Really, we've learned a lot from them when playing against them... Since the starting of the year 2007, there are no more ex-Form 5 to play with.. (well, we are the Form 5 now..) And this is why we're playing futsal more often nowadays.. =(

And I was really happy as we finally get to play with the ex-Form 5 team today... We actually won with a 3-0 scoreline... I know their line-up today wasn't their best starting eleven.. Surely, they lack a lot of their key players... (William, Beng Chun, Hao Jie, Zhi Ang, Ah Chai, Mavin) and this was the main reason they weren't at their best.. So, there's nothing for us to be proud of... But still, it was really nice and enjoyable to be able to play with Lee Poh again.. (he went to Australia..) It has been some time since we last played with him... Hopefully, we'll be able to play with ONS FC again with both their team and our team fielding our best starting eleven...

Enough about football.. I just realised I am way off-topic from the title 'HOLIDAYS!'.. So, now let's get back into it.. The reason I put that as the title is because I wanted to express my joy for finally being able to go somewhere else to enjoy my holidays! (I know I mentioned it earlier.. but still..) YUP, I am going for a trip to a few places... with my bunch of friends of course.. Should be quite fun.. Just in case you're wondering where I am going... The places are KL, Genting and Rompin Beach Resort.. Don't really know where is Rompin Beach Resort.. But that is not really important as long as we (our gang of friends if you're not sure who I'm referring to.. xD) get to spend our time together...

We'll be starting our journey on 10th of December which is just 2 days away.. And I am very sad to say that there won't be any update on my blog for some time until.. maybe when I come back from the trip.. Hehe.. And no doubt I'll upload the pics of our trip when I come back... No worries.. So, be sure to expect that... Guess I'm signing off here... =D

P/S: Sorry for the lack of pics.. I'm gonna repay it big time when I come back from my trip... xD