Friday 30 November 2007

Random..

Everyone is going crazy over the end of SPM these few days... I guess there's nothing wrong with that.. Every secondary students would be praying for the day to come as soon as possible... But like what I said, the excitement has turned out to be a disappointment for me... Perhaps not for everyone else, but for me, yes.. But of course it doesn't mean that I feel like taking SPM again or whatsoever.. What I am trying to express is that life after SPM is bored... (while I am still waiting for my results)

Since the day I finished my last subject... I've been so so bored sitting in front of my computer and doing absolutely nothing.... Tried playing my console game... But well, it turns me off after half an hour... Playing DotA? I've lost my interest for the game... Playing football/futsal? At least, they're better than playing games right... But it doesn't mean I can play it whole day... If that's the case, I wouldn't have to waste my time posting my rant here... So basically, I'm slowly becoming a computer freak... (not in sense of computer expert/pro.. should be someone who sits in front of the computer whole day without any real motive)

And due to all the miseries I am suffering (okay.. not so serious... but hey.. who cares? - -"), I've decided to ask my friends out to Tanjung.. I mean Muar's very own Tanjung Emas.. YEAH! It has been some time since I last went there... Alright, so we went to eat rojak at the hawker center... Spent about 40 minutes there.. (time was really fast outside compared to home) So, we've decided to go to the place that looks like pantai there... (don't really know the name.. but you know where I mean right?) Enjoyed the breeze there.. It wasn't that bad actually... Muar can be quite fun.. (serious? xD) And again, out of boredom.. We took out our phone and started taking pictures...

(From the left: me, CJ, Allen, Alvin)
Special credit to Choon Yang.. for helping us to take the pic.. lol.. Sorry la, have to sacrifice you... xD

Seeking for tranquility.. Haha.. No, seriously.. Just acting like someone who's very lonely... (don't be influenced by the pic though.. I am not a lonely guy.. =P)

Posing like Titanic.. Haha.. Watch too much drama, perhaps.. But the effect wasn't that bad right? ^^

Alright, this is getting serious now.. or maybe not.. LOL.. Watch too much idol drama already... But honestly, this pic looks kinda like some idol drama's scenery or something.. And the best thing is that.. this is TANJUNG EMAS of MUAR! Believe it or not.. (Not Ripley's.. Sorry xD) Muar do have such scenery... =)

And here's some random pic I took myself when I was on the way back to school after having my lunch at Wetex.. Notice the people there?

Yes, yes, yes... You are right.. Trust your own eyes.. You're actually seeing people protesting in Muar.. Again.. Yet another Muar's Believe it or not... Okay, maybe this is not the case for everyone else.. But to me, I've never seen something like this right in front of my naked eyes and this is the first time for me.. Cool huh? And for your information.. they're protesting against Maybank for some unknown reason... Kills me.. (but you can click into the pic for closer view...) And if you do click into the pic, you can actually see the arrow I pointed towards the signboard.. It has 'NUBE' written onto it and I've no idea what that means.. LOL... (or maybe they're just trying to scold 'NA BEH!' =x)

That's all for my post today I guess.. And it's dinner time for me.. I'll post more when I got time (worry not, I've gazillion of free times in me since SPM has already ended for me.. lol)

Yours truly...