Friday 23 November 2007

Excited?

SPM.. Yup, 4 more days and SPM will be officially over.. for me... Thank god, I actually managed to go through 12 days of SPM already... And whenever I think of the end of the SPM, I just couldn't help but to feel really excited about it.. Honestly, it's some kinda mixed feeling for me.. A minor part of me actually missed those days in HSM (lol, it's not like I've already graduated or something -.-).. while a MAJOR part of me really can't wait for the SPM to end...

Anyway, it's Chemistry tomorrow.. One of my favourite subject.. Well, most of my friends hate the subject though.. They'd prefer Physics over it.. To me, it is just the opposite.. I don't have much love for Physics... Still, I don't really consider myself hating the subject... Just plainly not interested with those concepts and so on.. And to add more misery, I couldn't come up with any ideas for the essay today.. I wouldn't dare to look back to what I've written.. Too much crap inside.. (too much common knowledge instead of physics concept) In the end, I actually managed to crap through the whole Section B and C... YEAH!

And guess what? I just heard from TV3 News that Add Maths paper was leaked the day before the Add Maths exam.. WHY WHY WHY?! Why didn't I received any of those leaks? =( And if there's any decision to retake the paper... I am so going to kill the one who leaked it.. (as if.. but words speak louder than action.. xD) But seriously, I don't want to sit for the Add Maths again... I mean.. cracking my brain in the hall for 2 hour and 30 minutes... And what's worst? I barely managed to finish the paper until the very last minute of the exam..

Well, it's 11.30pm now and I thought I was supposed to be revising my Chemistry instead of writing all these.. LOL... But I guess I am gonna do so now.. So, wish me good luck then for tomorrow and of course, all the coming papers.. And before I move on.. here's something that can lighten me up abit... The end of SPM is just 4 MORE DAYS AWAY! HANG ON THERE!! ^^