Wednesday 12 May 2010

Can we pretend that airplanes..

..in the night sky are like shooting stars? I could really use a wish right now. (wish right now, wish right now)

I'm so addicted to that song, but hey, it's not without a reason. I mean I could really use a wish right now, like seriously.

Before anything else, final exam is officially over now! w00t. (to me atleast, because technically, it isn't over.)

The long awaited holiday has finally arrived. Tee hee.

But to those who are still fighting hard for the exam, best of luck to you guys! =)

I'm just lucky I always get to finish my exam faster than most people. That's the only good point I can find in the course I'm taking. Other than that, chemical engineering is literally screwing me upside down. =/

And yeah, about the wish I wanted. No doubt, it is to pass my exam with a reasonable result so that my loan will not stop coming. Damn right, that's the only motivation that actually drives me to do well in my exam. The loan. PTPTN loan.

Blablabla.

So, any plans for holiday?

:D

kthxbai~

P/S: And don't forget to click on the nuffnang ads everytime you visit my blog, please. :D