Sunday 30 May 2010

And everything resumes.

Waddup!

Uni's resuming tomorrow. Yet another semester up ahead.

Can't believe I'm in my second year semester two already! Or should I put it this this way? It's so freakin' unbelievable I'm still surviving. LOL.

Guess I'm still alive, but I'm barely breathing just like da song Breakeven. =P

Oh yeah... final results are out!

And I'm glad coz the results were actually not as bad as I had expected. Really glad. =)

Like I said, I'm still surviving. And sometimes, I wonder how much longer can I hold on? I'm just hoping my breath is long enough for me to survive through another 1 and a half years.

Anyway.. my timetable is fuckin' packed compared to my previous sem. Hell yeah, it's gonna be a long long sem ahead.

*sigh*

Few weeks ago I was just finishing my last subject for the final and so eagerly anticipating for my sem break. And now, I'm already into my new sem. It didn't feel like 3 weeks at all. It's like my final just finished yesterday.

Funny how time passes, especially when it comes to holiday.

I was taking a nap this afternoon and I woke up around 8.30pm thinking "alrite, i'm gonna do a movie marathon for da whole nite until da next morning" only to realize that uni restarts tomorrow and I'll have to wake up early for classes.

Guess I was still in my deluded thought that I was still having my holiday until reality comes knocking in a few hours later. So much for wanting a movie marathon. =/

Conclusion.. I'm NOT done with my holiday yet! I want a longer break please. PLEASE. PLEASE.

:D

kthxbai~