Monday 2 March 2009

If I Were The Boss

You may have heard of it if you've been listening to Hitz.fm. Yup, the new Morning Crew Parody. It's JJ and Ean this time.. Funny and catchy as usual.

If I Were The Boss


Well, for me..

If I were a boss, I would definitely have my office set at home and goyang kaki whole day. Occasionally go and check out on my staff to see if they're sleeping off their work. Hell, I don't even have to do that, I can just hire someone to supervise them for me.

Then, I'd spend my lovely time with my wife (IF I have one.. LOL) or if I don't have any (most probably this is the case =\), of course I'd spend it with my friends and play futsal/football for the whole effin' day. =P

Oh yeah, I'd go oversea often and pretend like it is for business purpose, but of course I'll end up inside a football stadium watching da game instead.

LOL.

But then, those were merely my imagination. Unless it becomes a reality, else I'll probably end up as some lowly worker, kissing my boss' ass, obeying to my boss' order every now and then. Who knows? I might not even have a job. But I'm not that pessimistic of course.. Everyone hopes to be a boss one day. No exception for me either and I'll probably name my company D7 no matter what type of business I'm dealing with. Who cares, since it is my company.. right? w00t!

...
...
...

But it's time to face da truth. - James Blunt

=\

Back to the reality.. Potong stim abit...

I.C.E test is coming up in less than 24 hours.. Presentation on Wednesday.. Maths for Engineering test this Saturday.. Hectic week ahead. But I don't care no more, I'll be sure to report back to Muar this weekend, since Monday is a holiday. I miss my hometown eventho I'm always back there.. I'm such a fillial boy.. =)