Wednesday 14 April 2010

Clash of the Tits...

What's up guys and gals? ;D

Been ignoring my blog for nearly a month. And here I am, back to my blog and actually writing something again.

Shit, I don't know how to start this thing. It's like I don't even know how to blog already.

Guess I should force myself to update more often so that I won't get this rusty.

Whatever.

Final is coming in less than three weeks. Geez. How time flies.

I've been spending my time practically the same way I've been spending for the past few months, which can be described in one word, dull. Life is boring, and yet challenging at times.

It's weird, ain't it? I can be so relaxing and bored today and ironically, I can be like totally freakin' out rushing for assignment or lab report the next day.

And I find it really similar to the weather we've been experiencing lately. So effin' hot for a minute and the next second, you see the sky watering down.

Well, at least it's better than February, where there were only hotness and nothing else. You can be bathing right now and the minute you step your foot out of the bathroom, you're sweating all over again.

Weather, unpredictable eh?

...

Okay, so what else?

Oh yeah, I went to watch the Clash of the Titans, finally.

I know I'm well outdated. Everyone's been going on and on about da movie since.. like weeks ago. And I only get to watch it yesterday night. How sad =(

It was one of the most anticipated movie of the year. I've been waiting for da movie since the first teaser trailer, and I was instantly hoooked then. And of course, I'm also excited for the coming Ip Man 2 and Iron Man 2. But who aren't? =P

Anyway, back to the movie.


Brilliant movie expected, brilliant movie delivered. Though, I'm never a big fan of Sam Worthington. But damn it, his movies always turn out well. Terminator, Avatar and now this. Still, I don't like him and I don't know why. But I like those movies he acted in. Weird, huh. =/

lalalala~ That's all.

Good day, guys and gals. ;D

kthxbai~