Tuesday 16 March 2010

Amaxophobia..?

Finally, a proper update from me! Tee hee~

It's March now! A month that is filled with assignments, tests and presentation. =/

And while in the midst of all these, I actually went to Kukup on the 6th and 7th. Good, eh? Too bad we didn't take any pics there. (or did we? i'm sure i don't have it. maybe fei has it?)

The 2 days were the most tiring days I've ever had in my life, no kidding. I've never been that tired. The longest hours of driving I've ever done in my life too:

KL -> Muar = 2 hours
Muar -> Kukup = 2.5 hours
Kukup -> Muar = 2.5 hours
Muar -> KL = 2 hours
Total: 9 hours of driving

All in just 2 days, and that's not all, I've only had not more than 4 or 5 hours of sleep in between da whole journey. I was pretty sure I was suffering from amaxophobia (or driving phobia la, easier. :D) for a week then.

LOL.

Reaching KL, the first thing I do is no doubt, sleep! ;D

That's all. lalala~

kthxbai~