Saturday 19 December 2009

=/

Gahh.. I'm bored to hell. Like seriously, bored.

And I hate boredom.

Can't even remember when was the last time I played futsal. Damn. I'm like so going to rust soon.

I wanna put on my boots and start kicking balls! (not that balls, futsal's ball :D)

Anyone at Setapak mind letting me join you? =(

Anyway, my Mercurial Veloci (white blue) has officially gone kaput! I want a new pair of futsal shoes but takde duit.


Would love a pair of this! JJ showed this to me yesterday and I'm instantly hooked up. He likes it too. But too bad, gotta wait until 6th Jan before it is officially up for sale.

...
...

Who else haven't watched Avatar yet? I guess there aren't much who haven't watch it. And I happen to fall into the minority. I haven't watched it and I can't wait to watch it. Since the movie came out, I've yet to hear any bad reviews about it.


All the good reviews and recommendation from friends are filling the hype in me. Arghh.. Anyone willing to accompany me to a movie? XD

...
...

Blah blah blah.. boring days.

kthxbai~

P/S: Any twitterer around? Don't be shy to add me. Let's twit! =)