Monday 30 November 2009

W-I-N?

Arghhh..

SEVEN DRAWS!

Just when are we gonna stop draw-ing games? For god sake, it has been like months since we last won a game. It's so so long that I've forgotten how to spell 'win' anymore.

And you know what's the saddest part of all? This drought is probably gonna extend to 8 games coz' we are gonna face Chelsea next. Yup, the team who just raped Arsenal 3-0 at The Emirates.

Congrats =(

To think that everything starts falling apart after we lost unfairly to Man Utd (bar the Villa game). Damn. Such a jinx.

Hate the hypocritical knob. Know who I am referring to if it isn't already obvious enough? The name starts with an A (because I don't call him Sir, I don't care =/) and ends with an N.

Here's more clue. He is so powerful that he can intimidate almost every referee (except Andre Marriner and Alan Wiley, those 2 are true courageous heroes :D). He can get an additional time of N (infinity) when his team are chasing a game and when the referee occasionally (which is really really rare) doesn't go his way, he whines and critizes them for everything while forgetting how well he has been treated by all the referees all these while.

Whatever. The pic below will probably sum up all my rant.


P/S: In case you are wondering why the long rant about him? FYI, the rant above is only a minor part of everything I had on him. But you won't wanna know the full list, trust me. And this page alone is probably not enough to list them all out.


K. thx. bai.
:D