Monday 4 May 2009

Nostalgia.

Had a sudden urge to look back at all the pictures we've taken. No doubt, they have revived all my memories, be it sweet or bitter. Looking back at those pics made me realize how fast time passes.

...
...
...


Oh, and while viewing and reminiscing bout the past, I've came across this classic masterpiece. The only time when each and everyone of us managed to squeeze into a photo. Triggers a nostalgic feeling in me.

I doubt we have a chance to get everyone together and pose like the way we did again. In fact, the chances for that to happen is beyond zero due to certain reason. =(

Too many things happened recently. =(

But life ain't always rainbow. Things happen every so often which is so unpredictable. But facts remain. Life goes on.

So, to all my fellow friends (especially those in da pics xD), here's a quote to share which I think I've posted it before but it fits the bill anyway and really, it means alot. Don't mind me posting it again:

"Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It is a very mean and nasty place and it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't how hard you hit; it's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward. How much you can take, and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done. Now, if you know what you're worth, then go out and get what you're worth. But you gotta be willing to take the hit, and not pointing fingers saying you ain't where you are because of him, or her, or anybody. Cowards do that and that ain't you. You're better than that!"
Rocky Balboa

...

...

Comparing from the pic itself to how we are now, obviously most of us changed in our own way. But it doesn't matter because the only thing that will always remain is of course our spirit.

It's the CBM SPIRIT I'm talking about. =)

It doesn't matter if we couldn't gather everyone again for another pic like that. That pic (above) alone is enough for us and I bet it will be stamped forever in my heart.

Once a CBM,
Forever a CBM!