Wednesday 1 April 2009

Random update.

I'm seriously suffering from the insufficiency of time recently, hence the lack of updates. Assignments due date, mid-term tests and presentations all barging towards me for the past few weeks. Life's tiring.. (Look who's talking xD)

Anyway, I went back to Muar last Friday. It has been awhile since I last went back and I was really glad as I was finally able to play futsal after a suffering 2 weeks without touching the ball. How sad. LOL.

And I was so so effin' eager to get back into the court once again that I actually tripped myself after just 10 minutes of playing. WTF!

The aftermath... (Warning: The picture below might be disturbing. Scroll through it quickly if it disgusts you)

...

...

...

...

...

My right knee =\




I even noticed how fast my stamina meter dried up. And I always thought my stamina is considered as one of my strong points. LOL. I guess not, anymore. And that'd make me pretty much useless then. xD

Anyway.. I've came across yet another shocking news. Seriously, I have no idea why I always happened to ponder upon so many bizarre news. And if you're thinking I am a hardworking guy who reads everynow and then, you're wrong! Like.. really really wrong.

I don't read. I mean I do, but not so often to an extent, where I am actually considered someone who reads. (Except for football news. I swear I click on the refresh button for like once every hour on soccernet.com. How pathetic is my life, eh? =P)

So, here's the shocking news I'm talking about.

...
...
...

Female athlete was really a man

A Chinese woman athlete who won dozens of medals has thrown most of them away after learning she is really a man.

Xiao Nan, of Chengdu, won more than 40 medals as a women in student competitions after graduating from high school.

But after hospital tests confirmed Xiao's suspicions that she was really a man she has thrown out all but 10 of them.

"Being a champion was never a happy thing to me. Standing on the podium made me feel guilty, and I always thought the real champion should have been the one standing next to me," Xiao said.

Xiao's extraordinary athletic performances in schools and in provincial and national competitions, won her great honour and free access to university education.

But, inside, she felt confused: "I felt I often had an impulse or desire for women instead of men. And my body is more like a man than a woman."

Xiao had a check-up at a local hospital and the result confirmed she had male chromosomes.

He is now living as a man and has begun a course of sex change surgery at Sichuan Xichan Plastic Surgery Hospital which will take nine months.

"The first thing I want to do after the surgery is to go swimming, wearing only boxer shorts," Xiao told Chengdu Business Daily.

Source: http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_3224798.html

...
...
...

Shocking, eh? Crazy things happen so often nowadays. But come on, after all these years of living, he (or once a she) never bothered to look what's inside his pants. LOL.

Of course la that's not the reason. Haha. But still, he had the sexual organ of a woman and male chromosomes at the same time. How weird. =\

Oh and lastly..

Boxers are nice =)